Foil removal in metal processing
Stainless steel sheets, aluminium parts and co
Polished, etched, structured or painted: To protect the elaborately finished surface, stainless steel or aluminium sheets are foil-coated directly after production. However, for further processing, e.g. laser cutting, punching, bending or welding, the protective film has to be completely or partially removed: Partial or large-area foil removal is particularly time-consuming for large quantities in industrial metal processing.
Automatic film removal for flat and deep-drawn metal parts
Systems from Refoil quickly and precisely remove protective films from flat sheets as well as from curved metal parts. A CNC-controlled axis system cuts the foil on precisely fitting cutting tables – our patented system pulls it off in predefined areas. Vacuum suction cups hold the metal parts in exact position. Our foil take-off systems can be designed as a semi-automatic or fully automatic stand-alone system or integrated into a production process.
Foil take-off systems in metal processing:
- automatic foil take-off for industrial metal production
- For stainless steel sheets, aluminium sheets, etc.
- for bent parts, deep-drawn metal parts
- B. automotive industry, kitchen appliance manufacturing
- hall-automatic or fully automatic foil removal
- CNC-controlled axis system for cutting and removing the film
- tight fit of the metal parts due to vacuum clamping system
- Optimum film removal, no film residues
- lower throughput times, less effort